Technical specifications & features
|Color||Dark Grey / Yellow|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||481237|
|Upper Materials||1.6 mm suede leather and nylon mesh|
|Shoe Lining||Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort waterproof/breathable construction|
|Shoe Type||Lightweight Hiking|
|Sole Materials||Vibram® Megagrip S1381 outsole|
|Other Features||• An ideal blend of support, comfort, stability and trail feel
• The extended lacing allows for a supportive, customized fit for different foot widths
• Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides excellent wet/dry traction
• Dual density microporous rubber midsole provides durable full length cushioning
• Expanded PU heel insert provides a nice balance of shock absorption and support
• Fit: Classic Fit with roomier instep and forefoot volume. This fit is common to Garmont's Backpacking, Hiking and Active Travel models.
Let's Get Technical:
• Garmont a.d.d.®: encourages the foot to utilize its own natural ability to stabilize, absorb shock and propel with efficiency. It also offers an enhanced fit by more closely matching classic asymmetrical features of typical feet.
-- First Metatarsal Accommodation: More space for the normal, relaxed position of the big toe thus greater comfort. Freedom for this toe allows the foot to enact a mechanism which provides stability, cushioning and efficient propulsion.
-- Asymmetrical Cuff Height: Cuff is lower on lateral side for comfort during heel strike. Taller on medial side for support when climbing and scrambling, and to aid in resisting lateral ankle sprains.
-- Differential Maleolar Pads: Complements heel security by providing a more anatomical and accurate fit around the ankle bones.
-- Lateral Tongue Post: Lateral half of tongue is thickened, providing a more intimate, anatomical fit, resulting in better control and stability. Less tongue drift.
-- Asymmetrical Closure System: Forefoot lacing that crosses the foot at an angle similar to the toe joints. Encourages the shoe to flex like your foot for greater comfort and easier break-in.
• Frame Flex Lite: Lightweight, full length, full width nylon frame. The rearfoot is bolstered with a thickened center zone. The forefoot flex is enhanced by medial lateral slashes which cross at an anatomical angle.
• Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort offers climate comfort for warmer conditions and during higher activity levels. Durable waterproof protection.
- Similar Products