Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Minimum Weight: 14.1 oz / 0.40 kg
Packed Weight: 17 oz / 0.51 kg
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||11774|
|Boil Time||Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter: 3.9 minutes
Boil time (diesel), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
|Stove Igniter||No Igniter|
|Stove System||Stove Only|
|Other Features||• Unrivaled Flame Control: MSR pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision, simmer-to-boil control.
• Extra Wide Pot Supports: Wide pot supports hold up to 10" maximum diameter pots or fry pans for group cooking
• Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
• Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a two-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
• Efficient: Suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
• Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and smart engineering allow complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
• Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 126 minutes
Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 153 minutes
Burn time (diesel) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 136 minutes
Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.7 liters
Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.7 liters
Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.6 liters
Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.7 liters
Water boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.7 liters
Related Blog Posts
- Options & Accessories for the DragonFly
- Similar Products