The lightest harness Wild Country has ever made; engineered for sport climbing
The Wild Country Mosquito is an extremely lightweight, minimalistic, high-end sport climbing harness that weighs just 220 grams.
This is the lightest harness Wild Country has ever made. Engineered specifically for sport climbing, its precise fit delivers super-lightweight comfort, agility and freedom of movement. The advanced, lightweight, laminated waistbelt construction features internal load-bearing webbing that distributes the load evenly across the entire harness structure, combined with super-light mesh padding and a robust, fast-drying and abrasion-resistant covering with seamless edges that is soft and smooth next to the skin. Its sleek, stripped-down construction adapts to your body for full, unhindered, flexibility as you climb.
An important stand-out safety feature is the wear indicator on the reinforced lower tie-in point – a feature used by Wild Country since the 1990s. To clearly indicate when it is time to retire the harness, it has red threads that only become visible after excessive wear and abrasion.
• Lightweight, smooth, abrasion-resistant, ripstop fabric
• Engineered for full freedom of movement and to evenly disperse load
• Integrated wear indicator at lower tie-in point
• Lightweight aluminum buckle for secure and comfortable fit
• Four lightweight gear loops: two rigid front gear loops, two flexible, low-profile rear gear loops that won’t interfere with a pack
• Fixed leg loops with elasticated risers
• Two attachment points for ice screw/tool holders
• Rear haul/gear loop
• Supplied with a lightweight protective storage bag