Micro Vario Carbon Max (Fall 2022)
Compact folding poles; super-strong for 4-season use
Do you need poles that you can rely on for anything and more? The Micro Vario Carbon Max is made with a carbon upper shaft as well as having a base made from high-strength 6.5 aluminum. The equipped features include the AERGON Thermo Long Grip, Speed Lock Adjustment System, and the Push Button to quickly and easily fold the pole together. This extra-stable version, with stronger shaft diameter (20 x 18 x 16 mm) and adjustable length of 120-140 cm, is especially for larger and harder mountain sports fans. Thanks to the touring basket included, you will get the most out of the Micro Vario Carbon Strong, even in the winter.
Max Length (Inches/cm):
120- 140 cm (infinitely adjustable)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Folding Poles: Lightweight with the smallest pack size. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
• Edgeless and ultralight Aergon Thermo grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
• Lock Security Strap - Neoprene: Reinforced neoprene strap with convenient fleece lining for maximum comfort.
• Thermo Long Grip: Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand.
• SpeedLock: High holding force. Fast adjustment. TÜV certified. Adjust your poles to the most convenient length with Speed Lock.
• 100% Pure Carbon Upper Shaft: Pure carbon for pure joy. Super light and stiff for optimal swing action.
• Sturdy aluminum lower segment for protection against sharp ski edges or rocks.
• Flex Tip Long: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
• Pack size: 14.6 in / 37 cm
• Sold in Pairs
• Binding Basket included:
-- Short edge helps to adjust climbing aid.
-- Long edge helps to remove ice from skins.