Micro Puff Jacket - Women's (Fall 2021)
Synthetic puffy with superior warmth to weight ratio
The Micro Puff Jacket is the best warmth for weight jacket Patagonia has ever built. It delivers ultra-lightweight, water-resistant, down-like warmth with PlumaFill synthetic insulation—a revolutionary featherlight down alternative. This unprecedented combination of warmth, minimal weight, and compressibility—even when wet—offers the versatility of synthetic without compromising the benefits and feel of down. A nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, blocks wind and snow. The garment’s design maximizes performance and minimizes useless fluff.
Please note, this jacket has a slim, performance fit. You may want to consider ordering a size up if you want more room for layering.
65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
• Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
• Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
• Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.