The Micro Puff Hoody - Men's from Patagonia is the best warmth for weight jacket Patagonia ever built. It delivers ultralightweight, water-resistant, down-like warmth with PlumaFill synthetic insulation—a revolutionary featherlight down alternative. This unprecedented combination of warmth, minimal weight, and compressibility—even when wet—offers the versatility of synthetic without compromising the benefits and feel of down. The revolutionary PlumaFill insulation (65-g 100% polyester) is featherlight and compressible, offering down-level warmth that still traps your heat when it’s wet. A nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, blocks wind and snow. The garment’s design maximizes performance and minimizes useless fluff. Features: zippered handwarmer pockets (the left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop), a pair of sleek internal drop-in pockets (made without excess, using the backside of the handwarmer pocket bags), a light and simple under-the-helmet hood, and elasticized cuffs and hem.
65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester
264 g (9.3 oz)
Helmet Compatible Hood
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
• Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
• Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
• Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
• Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.