Merino 150 Base Layer Long Sleeve - Women's (Spring 2021)
Year-round, ultralight versatility
Spring skiing or summer camping? The year-round women's Merino 150 Base Layer Long Sleeve is game for either thanks to the body temp regulating and no-stink properties of Merino. Featuring Core Spun technology, SmartWool has wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft Merino next to skin. Smooth flatlock seams help minimize chafing and offset shoulder and side seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps. Performs well on its own in warmer temps or layers up easily when cooler weather rolls in.
Weight of Baselayer:
Tee - Long Sleeve
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Merino 150: SmartWool's lightest, most versatile layer with enhanced durability and ultimate breathability. Quick drying, it works as a solo layer in warm weather or as a baselayer in cool weather.
• Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
• Raglan sleeve design removes shoulder seams
• Side seams wrap to front for body-enhancing fit
• Stretch merrow stitching for comfort and a feminine aesthetic
• Slim Fit