Maya 16 - Women's (Fall 2022)
Sleek day pack with body-hugging dynamic suspension
Gregory made the women's Maya 16 to carry a rain shell, lunch, first aid, water, and all the odd accessories you bring on warp-speed hikes, and to hug your body like a panda bear cub as you bounce from boulder to boulder.
up to 20 lbs / 9.1 kg
Torso Length Range:
14" - 19" / 35.6 - 48.3 cm
Pack Belt Description:
Fits hips/waist: 27 - 45" / 68.5 - 114.3 cm
19" x 9.5" x 8.5" / 48.3 x 24.1 x 21.6 cm
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
- BioSync dynamic suspension with flexible tendons that stretch and move with your body.
- Adjustable torso length with 3D foam breathable backpanel.
- Women's specific body-hugging flexible hipbelt with dual zippered pockets
- Women's specific Die-cut BioSync flexible shoulder harness with sternum strap and hydration clip
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades
- Dedicated zippered hydration pocket with SpeedClip hydration hangar compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Top zippered pocket with soft touch liner to protect valuable items and interior mesh zippered security pocket with key clip
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with side compression
- Front stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure and reflective webbing.
- Trekking pole/tool attachment with bungee closure system
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
- Available in Plus Size with extended length shoulder straps and hip belts, plus additional fit revisions to accommodate larger body shapes
- External Material: 100% Nylon
- Pack Body: 210D Honeycomb CryptoRip Nylon / 420D High Density Nylon
- Pack Bottom: 420D High Density Nylon
- Lining: 40% Post-Consumer Recycled 135D Polyester
- Suspension: 3D Perforated EVA Foam