The CAMP M-Tech is designed for fast and light missions on multi-pitch rock and ice routes. Comfortable, strong and designed to be particularly functional for light and fast alpine missions and big multi-pitch routes. It features a long and narrow shape that has been profiled to be worn while climbing. The double closure system with the roll top lid allows the climber to stuff it full for the approach and then compress it down around everything that stays in the pack for the climb.
The fast pull cord closure system is easy to use while wearing gloves and the lid features a transparent weatherproof pocket on the inside that is touchscreen compatible for phones and maps. The rope holder can be used to carry the rope both on top of or under the lid so it can also be hidden when not in use.
The external helmet carrying system stows away when not in use and the Velcro keepers for the ice axe handles and the waist belt can be removed when not in use to further streamline the exterior of the pack for climbing.
Following in the footsteps of the award-winning Eghen 22, the M-Tech is perfect choice for climbers who need one pack to tackle big objectives done in a day.
• Technical pack for rock, ice and mixed mountain ascents
• Constructed from very strong fabric with a reinforced bottom
• Technical ice axe holders with a Hypalon reinforced head-locker system on the bottom and removable Velcro straps on top
• External helmet carrying system can be stowed away when not in use
• Frameless back is lined with a 6 mm EVA foam pad
• Connection points for the bottoms of the shoulder straps are higher for better weight distribution while climbing
• Rope carrying system allows the rope to be carried on top of or under the lid
• Innovative fast pull cord closure system has been optimized for use with gloves
• Transparent weatherproof pocket on the inside of the lid is touchscreen compatible for phones and maps
• Large zippered inner pocket for valuables
• 4 gear loops on the interior for organization
• 4 webbing loops on the exterior for rigging extra gear (webbing/shock cord not included)
• Capacity is variable from 20-22 liters with the double closure system and roll top lid
• Ergonomic shoulder straps are padded for the best comfort
• The shoulder straps are spaced to allow for an ice axe to be holstered quickly and comfortably between the pack and the back – a common practice for mountain guides
• Waist belt is removable and features two adjustment points for a precision fit
• Removable chest strap is height adjustable
• Strong webbing handle on top for transport and clipping
• Hydration compatible