Lightweight synthetic bag for all-around use
Big Agnes System bags with FireLine™ ECO synthetic insulation offer a roomy, rectangle-shaped sleeping space with an integrated Flex Pad Sleeve on the bottom. With technical fabrics and construction, 100% recycled, super-warm insulation, and tons of comfort features, these comfortable sleeping bags are designed to be lightweight enough for backpacking but cozy enough you'll want them in the campground too. The streamlined silhouette and Flow™ construction increase the thermal efficiency keeping you warm from head to toe. The Flex Pad Sleeve unites easily with your pad, and as you change positions over the course of the night, will keep you from rolling off your pad.
Pad sold separately. Big Agnes System bags are not insulated on the bottom to save weight. They require a pad underneath for insulation.
Temp Rating Celsius:
Reg: 31 oz / 878 g
Long: 35 oz / 992 g
Wide Long: 40 oz / 1.13 kg
FireLine ECO Synthetic Insulation
Reg: 3 lbs 3 oz
Long: 3 lbs 10 oz
Wide Long: 4 lbs
Reg: fits users up to 6 ft. 0 in.
Long: fits users up to 6 ft. 6 in.
Wide Long: fits users up to 6 ft 6 in
Circumference at Chest:
Reg: 69 in
Long: 72 in
Wide Long: 80 in
Circumference at Hips:
Reg: 60 in
Long: 63 in
Wide Long: 71 in
Circumference at Foot:
Reg: 49 in
Long: 52 in
Wide Long: 60 in
Bag Shell Material:
Nylon ripstop with water-repellent finish
Bag Lining Material:
Bag Stuff Size:
Reg: 9" x 20"
Long: 9" x 20"
Wide Long: 10" x 21"
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• The Big Agnes System bags offer technical, roomy sleeping spaces for those who aren't willing to sacrifice comfort or packability
• Streamlined silhouette for increased thermal efficiency
• Flex Pad Sleeve features stretch construction that accommodates multiple pad widths, and easily connects your bag to your pad
• Regular and Long bags fit 20" - 25" wide pads, Wide Long bags fit 25" - 30" wide pads (pad sold separately)
• Free Range Hood gives you the freedom to lift your head. Jacket-style hood opening contours to the shape of your face for a comfortable, snug fit
• Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
• Pillow Barn - keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
• Internal hood drawcord gives you a secure, cozy fit when cinched
• Free Range Footbox - creates wiggle room for your feet
• Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
• Regular: 65" / 165cm YKK #5 anti-snag locking zipper
• Long: 70" / 178cm YKK #5 anti-snag locking zipper
• Wide Long: 70" / 178cm YKK #5 anti-snag locking zipper
• Zipper Garage
• Mate together left and right zip bags
• No-draft collar, no-draft wedge, no-draft zipper
• Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
• Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
• Mesh storage sack & polyester ripstop stuff sack
FireLine™ ECO Synthetic Insulation: 100% post-consumer recycled polyester. Features low denier fibers that are tightly woven and provide high loft, compressibility, high weight-to-warmth ratio and durability.