Warm down parka with sophisticated details and styling
The women's Lorette Parka from Canada Goose conquers fluctuating temperatures in style with sophisticated lines and elaborate quilt-through detailing. Tighten the adjustable drawcord hood to keep brisk winds out. Experience the enduring warmth of a heavy-duty rib-knit collar as well as fleece-lined pockets.
625 Fill Power White Duck Down Down origin: North America
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
Coyote Fur Ruff - Removable
Fur origin: North America
• Quilt-through design
• Leather details at pockets, back vent, sleeve tabs and buttons
• 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
• Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
• Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
• Exterior cuffs are adjustable with snap closures, while recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
• Back vent with snap closures adds range of motion when opened up
• Placket with button closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
• 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in media pocket
• 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
• Adjustable heavy-duty, rib-knit collar helps keep out the cold
15°F / -5°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
Dry clean only, remove ruff before cleaning.
In the coldest environments, a fur-trimmed hood creates turbulent air, which helps protect the face from frostbite. Natural fur is unmatched by any synthetic alternative in this respect.
Canada Goose recently implemented a traceability program to ensure their fur is sourced from animals that have not been subjected to any unfair practices, willful mistreatment or undue harm, and materials are fully traceable throughout the supply chain.
Canada Goose implemented a traceability program to ensure their down is sourced from animals that have not been subjected to any unfair practices, willful mistreatment or undue harm, and materials are fully traceable throughout the supply chain.