Streamlined bike hydration pack with 3L reservoir and tool roll
Designed for the sunny weather idealist, the CamelBak Lobo is an everyday bike pack for those perfect days when you want to travel fast and stay hydrated. With 9 liters total storage capacity and a 3-liter Crux™ reservoir with Quicklink™, it carries enough water for a substantial day-long ride. The Air Director™ back panel and ventilated harness keep you cool and comfortable, while the removable stability belt offers another layer of customized fit. An integrated tool roll, secure zip pockets, and exterior helmet carry serve up versatility and organization. Partially made with post-consumer recycled materials.
360 cu in gear capacity
480 g / 1 lb 1 oz
Torso Length Range:
17-21 in / 43-53 cm
17.7 x 9.8 x 7.5 in / 45 x 25 x 19 cm
• Air Director™ Back Panel: Channels air flow to keep you cool.
• Removable Stability Belt: For additional fit and stability.
• Ventilated Harness: Lightweight and breathable
• Adjustable Sternum Strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
• Secure Phone Pocket: Keep essentials safe and easy to access
• Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
• Magnetic Tube Trap™ Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
• Integrated Tool Organization: Keep your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more right where you can find them
• Helmet Carry: Stow and secure helmet
• Elastic Pump Loop
• Reflectivity: For low light safety
• Crux 100 oz Reservoir, Standard included
• Made with Sustainable Materials