Technical specifications & features
|Shell Material||Himaltec® laminated 3-layer stretch 65d plain weave that is 100% polyester with 100% nylon tricot backing|
|Shell Layers||Three Layers|
|Hood Type||Helmet Compatible Hood|
|Other Features||• Nepal-inspired trims
• A waterproof, breathable hard shell with stretch for comfort during movement
• Seam-sealed, 3-layer shell fabric has a 20,000mm/20,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
• Helmet compatible hood has a bonded brim to help protect your face from the weather; fit can be refined via a multi-cinch system at center back, center back bottom and on either side of hood opening
• Pocketing: Napoleon chest pockets expand into a yoke which will hold goggles and the left side includes a media port; large zippered hand pockets are placed high as not to interfere with a harness or pack belt.
• Venting pit zips have welted, two-way zipper with DWR (durable water-repellent) treatment
• Hem can be cinched in via side adjusters
• Harness- and pack-compatible design
• Center back length: 30"
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products