Lightning 60 - Women's (Fall 2021)
Best-selling backpacking pack; lighter, tougher, and more comfortable than ever
The Exped Lightning 60 is made for fast and light adventures. This best-seller is now lighter, tougher, and more comfortable than ever. The top-loading roll-top pack body can be fully compressed, enhancing load control. The suspension system shines with simple and quick adjustability and superb mobility of hips and torso.
up to 53 lbs
Torso Length Range:
14 - 21 in.
29.5 x 13.4 x 10.6 in.
• Updated version of the classic Lightning; lighter, tougher, and more comfortable than ever
• Lighter: Narrower webbing and improved construction
• Tougher: Abrasion-resistant 630D nylon fabric base
• More Comfort: More padding and a stronger aluminum stay
• Top-loading with roll-top closure
• Sophisticated suspension system with easy length adjustment
• Minimal back contact points for good venting
• Excellent load transfer over central aluminum stay anchored to the hip belt
• Stretch pockets on sides and hip belt
• Full pack-body compression system
• Women's-specific hip belt and shoulder straps
-- Material: 210D HMPE ripstop nylon, PU coated, 1500mm water column, Oeko-Tex 100® certified, DWR C6
-- Frame: 6061-T6 series aluminum stay