Performance and style
The Butora women's Libra is the perfect balance between performance, comfort, and style. 100% Organic Hemp lining means low odor, and the speed lacing system means quick on and off. Cool colors and sticky NEO Fuse rubber mean you will be climbing high in style.
Some of the features found on the Libra include:
● Butora's own NEO Fuse sticky rubber
● 100% Organic Hemp Lining to control stretch and odor
● Speed lacing system for easy on off
● Seamless welded polyurethane structuring for reinforcement
● 3D injection molded ABS midsole for edging performance
● Moisture wicking leather footbed
Size up a full size from street shoe for a comfortable fit, or 1/2 a size up for an aggressive fit. Sizing is in US Women's.
Climbing Shoe Style:
• With the Libra, you can climb in comfort and style.
• The Libra edges and performs like shoes significantly more expensive; keeping that extra cash allows you to get that next guidebook or set of quickdraws.
• Ask a resoler which brand of shoes they like to resole the most, we are pretty confident Butora will be at the top of the list. Their shoes are very well made, so you can resole them, get years out of each pair, and put that money saved towards your next climbing trip.
NEO Fuse is Butora's stickiest rubber offering. Used on a majority of Butora's shoes, Fuse is best suited to smearing, edging, and "smedging.in. NEO Fuse excels In both indoor and outdoor climbing.
-- Smearing - 10/10
-- Edging - 9/10
-- Durability - 8/10
NEO rubber is manufactured in Butora's own factory and meets the highest quality control measures set by Butora. Butora owns every step of this process from 100% raw material to finished product and takes pride in offering the highest grade product available. The NEO rubber recipe was designed to maximize friction, increase durability, prevent oxidation, cracking, and delamination.
What makes Butora's NEO rubber perform better?
Neo Rubber is sourced at the highest-grade butyl available. This ensures that the rubber is consistent throughout the manufacturing process and the life of the rubber while climbing. Butora's special formulation allows for what they believe to be the best attributes of performance, durability and longevity.
All rubber that is used in the factory is sustainably used, recycled, and repurposed when possible.