Durable, quick-dry hiking short with excellent stretch and breathable comfort
Lightweight, breathable, and comfortable, the Lefroy is a technical short designed for warm weather and long trails. Made from Aequora AirPerm™ – a fabric combining nylon’s strength with elastane’s performance stretch – the Lefroy dries fast and really breathes. The trim fit is streamlined and a gusseted crotch adds freedom of movement. Five pockets keep essentials accessible, and the low-profile adjustable waistband holds tight and rides comfortably under a pack.
Updated with additional pockets and revised patterning for better fit and comfort.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of a commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
• Air permeable
• Aequora AirPerm™ fabric is lightweight and comfortable next to skin in warm weather, has elastane for stretch
• Trim fit for athletic performance
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
• Front fly with zip and snap closure
• Adjustable integrated webbing belt with metal buckle
• Two rear pockets
• Two mesh lined hand pockets
• One zippered thigh cargo pocket
• Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fit: Trim fit
-- Aequora AirPerm™ - 86% nylon, 14% elastane
This product was built by skillful garment workers who directly receive Fair Trade premiums. Arc'teryx is building worker well-being into their product DNA. The independent 3rd party Fair Trade Certified program empowers workers by providing additional funds that workers receive directly to improve their livelihoods.