Warm down parka with clean lines and a modern look
This stylish urban piece is similar to Canada Goose's Chateau and Banff Parkas but is slightly longer for greater leg protection. With a storm flap over the center front zipper and two interior pockets, the Langford offers clean lines and a modern look, all in an uncompromisingly protective parka.
625 Fill Power White Duck Down Down origin: North America
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
CENTER BACK LENGTH: 36in. (91.44cm)
FIT & FABRICATION
• Interior elastic drawcord to adjust the waist
• Vertically adjustable, non-removable
• Removable coyote fur ruff
• 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
• Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
• Webbing grab strap at upper back with Canada Goose emblem patch
• Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
• Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
• Placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
• 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with top flap and Velcro® closures
• 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
5°F / -15°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
In the coldest environments, a fur-trimmed hood creates turbulent air, which helps protect the face from frostbite. Natural fur is unmatched by any synthetic alternative in this respect.
Canada Goose recently implemented a traceability program to ensure their fur is sourced from animals that have not been subjected to any unfair practices, willful mistreatment or undue harm, and materials are fully traceable throughout the supply chain.
Canada Goose implemented a traceability program to ensure their down is sourced from animals that have not been subjected to any unfair practices, willful mistreatment or undue harm, and materials are fully traceable throughout the supply chain.