Designed for sport climbing, the KLIFF rope bag accommodates essential climbing gear (harness, quickdraws, shoes...), plus ropes up to 100 m. The opening system is practical, offering quick access to gear without having to lay the back panel on the ground. Once in place, the removable tarp creates a place for protecting the rope. The adjustable foam shoulder straps make the approach more comfortable.
A sport climbing pack complete with integrated rope tarp
- 36 liter volume, stows up to100 m of rope, as well as all other climbing gear (harness, quickdraws, shoes...)
- durable, abrasion-resistant exterior fabric Practical and easy to use:
- large zippered opening and hook on the back, protects the back panel from ground contact and dirt
- quick access to equipment when the bag is on the ground
- detachable protective tarp provides a 140 x 140 cm clean area for the rope
- four corner handles, two using differentiating colors for easy rope end identification
- two internal handles facilitate rope storage
- zippered pocket provides quick access to topo map, phone, keys...
- external handle for easy carrying Comfortable carry:
- adjustable foam shoulder straps
- sternum strap keeps the shoulder straps in place