Klettersteig Quicklock (Spring 2023)
Wide gate locking biners
The DMM Klettersteig features a very wide gate opening of 26mm, that combines with its extended top bar and high internal volume to give ease of use with thick webbing and ropes. These characteristics also make it easy to use while wearing gloves. High major and minor axis strengths give appropriate safety margins for rescue and heavy duty applications.
Quicklock - Auto-locking gate requiring two separate actions to open. Quicklock gates are suitable when auto-locking gates are a necessity, but rigging systems are relatively static and anchor points are easy to monitor.
77 x 120mm
Gate Opening: 24mm
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Klettersteig shape: Klettersteig carabiners are wide, maximizing gate opening and the internal working volumes for ease of use with gloves, thick ropes, and wide webbing. They also encourage loading in their strongest orientation by forcing loads toward the carabiner spine.
• Taperlock nose for high push-in strength
• Large gate opening and high internal volume for easy handling and more attachment options
• I-Beam construction for optimum strength-to-weight ratio
• Keylock nose eliminates snagging
EN 362:2004 B/T, EN12275:2013 B & K