Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Packed weight: 4.9 kg / 10 lbs 13 oz|
|Tent Sleeps||3 Person|
|Minimum Weight||4.1 kg / 9 lbs|
|Area||36.6 sq. ft.|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||30 + 14 sq. ft.|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Length||202 in. (incl. vestibule)
86 in. (interior)
|Height||41 in. at peak|
|Tent Pole Type||4 x 129.1 in (10mm aluminum)|
|Stuff Size||Approx. 19 in long x 8 in diameter|
|Material||Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric|
|Other Features||• Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
• All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
• Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
• Plenty of room for three occupants and their gear.
• Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
• Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
• Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
• One standard and one extended vestibule afford even more gear storage and comfort.
• An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
• The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (sold separately)
• 22 Y-Pegs included
• Footprint sold separately
- Options & Accessories for the Keron 3 GT
- Similar Products