Keb Curved Trousers - Women's
Ventilation zips, spacious pockets and strap adjustments at the bottom of these awesome pants
Technically advanced trekking trousers with optimised fit and carefully planned details. Intended for alpine trekking that requires climbing - where mobility is just as important as durability and protection from sharp stones, etc. The rear and knees are pre-shaped and have extra strong seams for this reason. And that is also why the trousers have durable G-1000® Eco on the rear, front of the legs, the knees and on the inside bottom of the legs, which is also reinforced with a double layer of fabric to withstand wear from hiking boots. The seam on the inside of the thigh has been moved and replaced by a connecting fabric panel to reduce the risk of chafing and wear. A zippered ventilation opening from knee to hip and along the calf releases excess heat. Two leg pockets with pocket cover flap, one with a zip and one with a mesh pocket inside for bits and bobs. High hand pockets hold their contents even when sitting down. Strap adjustment with button fastening at trouser end plus hook to secure to ski boot or hiking boot.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Technically advanced trekking trousers with Curved fit.
• An award-winning model made from stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco.
• Designed for freedom of movement, durability and protection.
• Hip-to-knee ventilation zippers release excess heat.
• Leg endings with buttoned strap adjustment.
• Weight: 570 g
• Weight reference: in size 38
• Fit: Curved Fit
• Material name: G-1000®
• Outer material: G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. G-1000 HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Stretch: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
• Waist: High waist
• Reinforcement: yes
• Pre-shaped knees: yes
• Leg endings: Adjustable leg endings|Fixed length
• Trouser length: Long pants
• Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
• nfo: Recycled|Organic