Ventilated comfort with dynamic suspension that moves with you
The Kalmia 60's FreeFloat 360 suspension flexes, rotates, and moves with your body, providing a revolution in backpacking technology. Adventure ready with durable, recycled nylon material, streamlined organization and odor-reducing technology. It’s time to hit the trail.
Ventilated, suspended mesh backpanel featuring Gregory's FreeFloat dynamic comfort cradle lower back system and auto-canting, rotating harnesses for the ultimate in dynamic fit and comfort.
Designed with the product's lifecycle in mind, all fabrics have recycled content and feature a PFC-free durable water repellent coating reducing the environmental footprint over conventional material.
Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
The ventilated backpanel has an odor control fabric treatment that inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria, keeping your pack fresher, longer.
• FreeFloat 360 ventilated backpanel with dynamic flex panels and auto rotating shoulder straps that move with the natural movements of your body
• Moisture wicking ventilated backpanel with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology - an odor control airmesh treatment that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria
• Adjustable shoulder harnesses and torso length plus customizable women's fit hipbelt and 3D Comfort Cradle for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort
• Auto-rotating, dual density women's fit shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip
• Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management
• Full length side-loading access zipper for easy unloading and gear organization
• Oversized front zippered compartment with mesh divider to keep items in order
• Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades
• Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro Trek Reservoir (reservoir not included)
• Floating top pocket with large zippered compartment, small quick access pocket and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points and key clip
• SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use
• Side stretch mesh pocket with pass through for over-or-under compression
• Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure
• Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
• Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
• Adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axe
• Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management
• NANO CONNECT - Included interior toggles to connect Nano 14 Daypack (sold separately)
• By using recycled fabrics, this pack’s carbon footprint is reduced by 27% compared to a conventional nylon pack. The equivalent to 88 miles (142 km) driven; you can offset that amount by walking, biking, or car sharing instead of driving solo.
-- External Material: 100% Nylon
-- Pack Body: 210D High Density 40% Recycled Nylon & 420D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
-- Pack Bottom: 420D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
-- Lining: 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135D Polyester with PFC-Free DWR
-- Suspension: Lifespan EVA Foam & Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology