Just In Case 14-Day Emergency Food Supply (Fall 2021)
The longest shelf life in the emergency food industry
With a shelf life of 30 years, you can store Mountain House emergency kits and rest safe in the knowledge that they’re always going to be there and will always taste as fresh as the day you bought it. All you have to do is add hot water, making Mountain House Emergency Kits the choice for preppers, campers, survivalists, and anyone wanting reliable long-life food in storage.
Whether you’re prepping for a few family members or just yourself, sleep easy knowing you have a dependable supply of food in case of an emergency - the 14-Day Emergency Kit has you covered.
Here’s what is included in The Mountain House Just in Case...® 14-Day Emergency Kit:
• 5x Beef Stroganoff with Noodles Pouches - Tender pieces of beef, onions, mushrooms, and a savory cream sauce served on a bed of noodles. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
• 5x Breakfast Skillet Pouches (Gluten-Free) - Contains hash browns, scrambled eggs, sausage, onions, and peppers. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
• 4x Scrambled Eggs w/Uncured Bacon Pouches (Gluten-Free) - Scrambled eggs and uncured bacon. Each pouch yields one 1-cup serving.
• 5x Granola with Milk & Blueberries Pouches - Granola, wild blueberries, and milk. Each pouch yields two 1/2-cup servings.
• 5x Italian Style Pepper Steak Pouches (Gluten-Free) - Seasoned beef strips, tomatoes, peppers, and soft long grain rice. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
• 8x Rice & Chicken Pouches (Gluten-Free) - Rice and chicken blended together in a savory sauce. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
• 5x Chili Mac Pouches - Savory precooked beef, kidney beans, chili sauce, and macaroni noodles. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
• 5x Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Pouches - Chunks of beef, spaghetti noodles, and a rich marinara sauce. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
19.75"(L) x 12.3"(W) x 15.3"(H)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
There are a total of 80 servings in this 14-day kit, and it requires a total of 60 cups (15L) of water to rehydrate all the pouches.