Fancy our gear?
Sign up for our newsletter and receive new product releases, deals and exclusive sales.
The smallest Hults Bruk hatchet with the Duluth Pack Axe Holster
The Jonaker Hatchet from Hults Bruk is a compact hatchet intended for tasks such as making kindling, doing light clearing and for any number of backcountry jobs. It is ideal for including in your pack and being worn on a belt. This hatchet has an axe head weight of one pound and a handle length of 9.4 inches.
Includes an American-made Duluth Pack Axe Holder.
Hults Bruk Premium Axes
• Detailed head shape to support working conditions where a close and controlled grip is needed. More time is spent under the hammer creating this look and feel.
• The head is polished after the forging process and the natural finish is left for durability.
• Each edge is hand sharpened and polished.
• Water Buffalo Leather sheath covers the entire head on most models.
• The handle has more time on the lathe to create an oval shape for better handling.
• The Hults Bruk Logo is stamped into the wood, adding to the premium fit and finish.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov