Technical specifications & features
|Weight||3.2 kg / 7 lbs 1 oz|
|Tent Sleeps||2 Person|
|Minimum Weight||2.8 kg / 6 lbs 2 oz|
|Area||34.4 sq ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||12.9 sq ft|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Length||133 in. (includes vestibule)
92 in. (interior)
|Width||55 in. at widest point|
|Height||39 in. at peak|
|Tent Pole Type||2 x 144.9 in, 1 x 146.9 in|
|Number of Tent Poles||3|
|Stuff Size||Approx. 19 in long x 6 in diameter|
|Material||Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric|
|Other Features||• Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
• All-season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
• Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
• A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
• Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
• Self-supporting dome design requires only the vestibules to be pegged, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
• A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
• An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
• The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (sold separately).
• Roof vent: Adjustable roof vent can be closed with a snow-proof panel, and is accessible from inside the tent.
• Vent cover: Separate vent cover protects open vents from snow and rain.
• Fabric-backed mesh doors: Full no-see-um mesh on inner tent doors is covered by zipper adjustable, fabric panels for all season comfort.
• 15 V-Pegs included
• Footprint sold separately
- Options & Accessories for the Jannu
- Similar Products