Irvis Hybrid Crampon
Super-versatile; steel front with aluminum heel and LLU binding
Designed for approaches and glacier skiing, the Petzl Irvis Hybrid crampons have a steel front piece and aluminum heel piece, offering an excellent balance between performance, technicality and weight, and traction on ice. The CORD-TEC flexible linking system minimizes bulk for ease of carrying. The LEVERLOCK UNIVERSAL binding fits the front part of any boot; toe pieces can be swapped out to accommodate welted or weltless boots for the ultimate versatility. Crampons come with ANTISNOW and carry bag.
17.8 oz / 505 g (with FIL)
19.0 oz / 540 g (with FIL FLEX)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Excellent balance between performance, technicality and weight:
- steel front piece gives traction on ice
- aluminum heel piece to minimize crampon weight (540 g with included ANTISNOW)
• Very compact:
- CORD-TEC flexible linking system optimizes volume of crampons when packed in their bag (included)
- tool-free length adjustment
• LEVERLOCK UNIVERSAL binding: works with all glacier travel, mountaineering and ski touring footwear with a heel welt; its components (FIL or FIL FLEX) allow it to fit the front part of any boot (with or without a welt)
• Crampons come with protective carry bag and ANTISNOW
• Number of points: 10
• Boot sizes: 36-46
• Certification(s): CE EN 893, UIAA
System included with crampons that limits snow buildup under the crampons in any snow conditions.
ANTISNOW features an original construction. Made of durable, bi-material, dual-density polymer, this is a flexible, high-performance anti-bott system that limits snow buildup of any type under the crampons.
• Very efficient against snow-balling in any type of snow
• Bi-material and dual-density, for great durability and efficiency