From its flexible fit to the padded shoulders and fleece-lined hand-warming pocket, the NRS Ion PFD is a comfortable, low-profile jacket that gets all the details right.
Sizing (chest measurement):
-- XS/M: 30"-42"
-- L/XL: 42"-52"
-- XL/XXL: 50"-56"
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
• Six-panel design constructed with ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
• AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
• Fleece-lined hand warmer
• Single-entry front, zippered pocket keeps on-the-water essentials easily accessible.
• Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
• The Ion is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
-- US Coast Guard Type: III
-- Profile: Low
-- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
-- Outer Fabric: 400-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
-- Lining: 200-denier nylon
-- Entry System: Side buckle
1 - Front
-- Adjustment System:
2 - Side
2 - Shoulder
2 - Waist