Garmont - Icon Plus GTX - Men's
Fully crampon compatible, with a great fit and a high-tech upper design, Garmont's Icon Plus GTX is an all-mountain master. The Icon Plus has a rigid midsole for comfort while wearing crampons, but has enough rocker to walk comfortably. Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort plus Garmont’s carbon-fiber insole construction create a well-insulated interior for your feet. Additional comfort is provided by the PU shock absorber in the heel area, the microporous rubber midsole on the arch and ball of the foot, and the carbon-fiber insole.
• 3-dimensional microfiber and Schoeller® upper for better abrasion resistance, instant fit, light weight
• 360° rubber rand for better abrasion resistance and protection
• Padded stretch fabric collar and tongue offer a snug fit for comfort and debris protection
• Heel lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and help prevent heel slip and blisters
• Cuff hook, webbing lace closure
• Thermal footbed with PrimaLoft® 200 gram insulation
• Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort
• Lace-to-toe closure for better climbing performance and lace lock at the instep for precise lace closure.
• Exclusive Vibram® Titus outsole with textured semi-blocked heel strike and toe area for enhanced grip on hard surfaces. Extra textured deep lugs for better grip on different grounds and abrasion resistance. Multi-directional lugs in the center provide 360° traction. Deep, wide channels help with drainage and self-cleaning. Concave heel face enhances braking effect during descent.