Temp Rating Celsius:
EN Lower Limit (Men's Rating):
32° F / 0° C
EN Comfort (Women's Rating):
41° F / 5° C
900-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Goose Down; RDS-certified
Bag Shell Material:
10D nylon ripstop w/ DWR
Bag Lining Material:
10D nylon ripstop ThermaCapture™
Reg: 8.5 oz / 245 g
Long: 9.5 oz / 275 g
Reg: 16 oz / 454 g
Long: 18 oz / 510 g
Reg: fits users up to 6 ft / 183 cm
Long: fits users up to 6 ft 6 in / 198 cm
Circumference at Chest:
Reg: 57 in / 145 cm
Long: 58 in / 147 cm
Circumference at Hips:
Reg: 49.5 in / 126 cm
Long: 51 in / 130 cm
Circumference at Foot:
Reg: 43 in / 109 cm
Long: 46 in / 117 cm
Bag Stuff Size:
5.5 x 6 in / 14 x 15 cm (compressed)
• Ultralight: One of the lightest pieces in its class, the Hyperion sets a new standard for high-performance outdoor equipment.
• 900-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Stays drier and maintains loft 60 times longer than untreated down.
• Unrivaled Packability: Lightweight materials and precise design allow for a smaller packed size than ever before.
• Box Baffled Construction: Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots in key areas.
• Comfort Fit: Ergonomic shape and longer zipper provide a more human-friendly fit than other ultralight bags.
• SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility.
• ThermaCapture™ Lining: Bag is lined to trap radiant body heat and retain warmth without adding bulk or weight.
• Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most, 70% on the top and sides with 30% on the back.
• Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.