Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Large - 1.55 lbs.|
|Material||Neoprene: 1.5 mm HydroSkin®
-- 4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer
-- VaporLoft™ lining
-- Titanium laminate adhesive
-- DWR coating
|Hood Type||No Hood|
|Other Features||Seams: Flat-lock stitched
Entry Style: YKK® front zipper
• A convenient front-entry zipper makes the HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket easy to put on or take off as conditions change.
• 1.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium provides substantial warmth without sacrificing comfort or mobility.
• VaporLoft™ fleece lining adds warmth, dries in a flash and feels great against the skin.
• Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior stretches with your movements for unrestricted paddling.
• Paddler-specific design puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
• Thinner HydroSkin 0.5 panels under the arms reduce bunching for greater paddling comfort.
• HydroSkin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it's designed for a snug form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body's warmth.
• A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products