Large fixed-blade knife for general outdoor use
The Helle GT is a perfect choice for anyone looking for a larger knife that features a substantial guard. A triple laminated stainless steel fits perfectly into its leather sheath.
Made by hand in Norway.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
• Blade material | Triple laminated stainless steel
• Blade thickness | 0.12 in / 3.2 mm
• Blade length | 4.8 in / 123 mm
• Handle material | Curly Birch
• Handle length | 4.8 in / 124 mm
• Sheath material | Genuine leather
• Design By | Gunnar Lothe, 1997
-- The Handle: Dry the handle with a soft cloth if wet and wax occasionally.
-- The Sheath: The leather needs to be impregnated occasionally with colorless impregnation agent (grease or wax) to keep supple. Dry the sheath carefully in room temperature if it becomes wet.
-- The Blade: Wipe the blade with a soft cloth if wet and treat with grease occasionally.