Helio Fixed Length Carbon Ski Poles (Spring 2020)
The lightest ski pole on the market; 100% carbon fiber
Black Diamond's Helio Fixed Length Carbon are the lightest ski poles on the market. These bad boys almost have to be felt to be believed; their 100% carbon construction is hyper-light, damp, and super-strong. Built with inflation-molded carbon fiber, every unnecessary millimeter of material has been eliminated, creating the ultimate poles for mountain missions where every gram counts. The poles’ stiffened powder baskets feature integrated hooking points for leveraging bars and buckles, and the simple webbing wrist straps help maintain a secure connection.
Add on the Helio Trail Kit (sold separately) to convert your Helios into the baddest hiking poles out there.
100% carbon fiber
Single Piece (n/a)
256 g (9 oz) per pair
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• The lightest poles on the market
• Inflation-molded, single piece construction made from 100% carbon fiber provides ultra-strong, ultralight touring performance
• Integrated grip and touring ring for choking up on steep terrain
• Minimalist webbing wrist strap
• Converts to a hiking pole with optional Trail Kit, which includes trekking baskets and carbide Tech Tips (sold separately)