HD Hexa Tarp Pro Set M
Premium sun- and rain-protective tarp with stakes, poles, and hammer
Snow Peak's premium water-repellent hexagonal tarp creates even more protection with the updated Shield process material. This set is the perfect tarp introduction as it includes Solid Stakes, Wing Pole, and Copper Head Peg Hammer. Designed for four people.
The Shield process creates much more protection from the sun than other tarps on the market. The shielding process reduces the light passing through the fabric, and the perceived temperature is lower than the un-processed tarp.
The HD Tarp series is sewed luxuriously using five pieces of fabric, and the seam of the ridge line is offset from the peak. As a result, rainwater flows smoothly and the tarp exhibits high waterproofness. Durable reinforced box stitching at the corners makes this one of the burliest tarps on the market.
Please note, this item is Oversized and does not qualify for free shipping.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
20.9 lbs (9.5 kg)
31 x 6 x 8.6 in (80 x 17 x 22 (h) cm)
- Water pressure resistant up to 3,000 mm
- Poles absorb shock from natural elements
- Guylines at each corner keep tarp tight and taut
- Heavy reinforced sewing keeps tarp from rips and tears
- Blocks sun rays keeping area underneath protected
- Two-pole design keeps tarp minimal but sturdy
- HD Hexa Tarp M
- Wing Pole 240cm Aluminum
- Wing Pole 280cm Aluminum
- Stake #30 x 4
- Stake #40 x 4
- Copper Head Peg Hammer
- Peg & Hammer Case
- Tarp: 210D Polyester Ox, Light-Shielding PU Coating 3,000mm, UV Cut Processing, Teflon Water Processing
- Poles: Aluminum Alloy
- Stakes: S55c Steel
- Hammer: Oak, Copper, Steel, Nylon