Haven Zero-G (Fall 2022)
Ultra-durable Dyneema® tarp with maximum protection; weighs just 12 oz.
The Six Moon Designs Haven Zero-G (ZG) is a shaped tarp that is designed to provide the maximum amount of protection for a minimum weight. With its dual pole design and 48" (122 cm) wide canopy, the Haven provides a tremendous amount of headroom. The wide canopy creates nearly vertical sidewalls. This in turn translates to more usable space with the tarp and less chance of bruising up against the side walls.
The center peak of the Haven ZG is offset slightly toward the front of the tent, allowing a more natural position when sitting.
The Haven ZG can be set up using your hiking poles or optional carbon fiber poles (sold separately). Dual tabs on either side of the canopy also allow the Haven Tarp to be hung from a line between two trees, eliminating the need for poles.
The Haven ZG is designed to be mated with the Haven NetTent (sold separately). Together they form a luxurious double wall shelter.
The Haven ZG / NetTent combo is designed so that the NetTent hangs from the tarp. This configuration allows the tarp to be set up first or taken down last under rainy conditions. There are also no poles to bump into in the middle of the NetTent, unlike other configurations on the market.
Six Moon Designs
51 sq ft / 4.7 sq m
45 in / 114 cm at peak
85 in / 216 cm at widest point
48 in / 122 cm at head and foot
Tent Pole Type:
Sets up with two trekking poles or two 45-inch Six Moon Designs poles - sold separately
• Full 360 degree protection allow this tarp to provide enhanced security compared to traditional flat tarp
• High Vent removes excess moisture buildup
• Zipper Vestibule Closure makes opening and closing the vestibule a snap
• Dual Side Entry makes entry and exit easy
• Easy Tensioning Adjustment makes keeping your the tent taut a trivial task that can be accomplished while still in your sleeping bag. Re-tension straps have been added to all tie-out points.
• Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights
• Optimized Sleeping Area is oriented to maximize usable space, ventilation and view. A peak height of 45 inches gives you plenty of head room.
• Dual Pole Support significantly improves headroom and interior space
• Ultralight Waterproof Canopy is made from high strength .75 Dyneema®
• Does not need to be seam sealed
• Seam Taped seams provide the strongest seams currently available
• Extremely easy setup in less than two minutes under any conditions
-- Includes Tarp, Stuff Sack, and Guylines
-- Weight does not include stakes or pole
-- Sets up with 6 stakes
-- Stakes and poles not included