Technical specifications & features
|Weight||18 oz (0.51 kg)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||30310|
|Tent Sleeps||2 Person|
|Area||53 ft² / 4.9 m²|
|Tent Type||Single Wall|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Tent Pole Type||Requires two trekking poles or two 45 inch Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Poles for setup (sold separately)|
|Stuff Size||12" x 4.5"|
|Material||30D Siliconized Nylon|
|Other Features||- Includes: Tarp, Stuff Sack, Guylines
- Stakes and poles not included
- Requires 6 stakes
- Full 360-degree protection allows this tarp to provide enhanced security compared to traditional flat tarps.
- High Vent removes excess moisture buildup.
- Zipper Vestibule Closure makes opening and closing the vestibules a snap.
- Dual Side Entry makes entry and exit easy.
- Easy Tensioning Adjustment makes keeping the tent taut a trivial task that can be accomplished while still in your sleeping bag. Re-tension straps have been added to all tie out points.
- Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights.
- Optimized Sleeping Area is oriented to maximize usable space, ventilation and view. A peak height of 45 inches gives you plenty of head room.
- Dual Pole Support significantly improves headroom and interior space.
- Ultralight Canopy is made from high strength 30 denier Silicone Nylon.
- Extremely Easy Setup in less than two minutes under any conditions.
Please note, this tent must be seam-sealed to ensure waterproofness before use. Six Moon recommends McNett SilNet Seam Sealer (not included).
- Similar Products