Traditional hunting knife with beautiful craftsmanship
The Harding by Helle is a traditional barrel-handle hunting knife. This beautiful knife features the workmanship for which Helle is well known. From its curly birch and walnut handle to its razor-sharp triple-laminated stainless steel blade, the Harding is a knife you will be proud to own and happy to use.
Made by hand in Norway.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
• Blade material | Triple laminated stainless steel
• Blade thickness | 0.12 in / 3.1 mm
• Blade length | 3.9 in / 100 mm
• Handle material | Curly birch, leather and darkened oak
• Handle length | 4.3 in / 110 mm
• Sheath material | Genuine leather
• Design By | Erling Opstad, 1986
-- The Handle: Dry the handle with a soft cloth if wet and wax occasionally.
-- The Sheath: The leather needs to be impregnated occasionally with colorless impregnation agent (grease or wax) to keep supple. Dry the sheath carefully in room temperature if it becomes wet.
-- The Blade: Wipe the blade with a soft cloth if wet and treat with grease occasionally.