Hammer 2P (Fall 2022)
Light and strong single-wall 4-season tent
Even if you’re way, way in the backwoods, you won’t sacrifice a good night’s sleep in the Hammer 2P. Get that and more with this 4-season tent, thanks to waterproof nylon ripstop fabric that shields you from rain, snow, and other unfavorable weather. Finally make it to your destination and the sky opens up? The single-wall construction is simple to set up, so you can take shelter faster. Keep precipitation out with its seam-taped, catenary-cut bathtub floor that resists pooling, attach the included vestibule with snow flaps if the temps drop below freezing, and use the internal guy out system once the wind picks up. Stow your gear in the interior pockets, and use the light-reflective points to identify your campsite at night.
Packed weight: 5 lbs 2 oz / 2.325 kg
4 lbs 6.2 oz / 1.99 kg
50 in. at head / 46 in. at feet
Tent Pole Type:
DAC NSL 9mm aluminum
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Single-wall construction with waterproof, breathable fabric for quick setup in inclement weather
• Removable vestibule with snow flaps included
• Internal access guy out system; Free-standing design
• Seam-taped, catenary-cut, bathtub-style floor
• Interior pockets for small gear organization
• Light-reflective points; Jingle-free nylon zipper pulls
Main materials: Toyota FR 7267 X30WT, 2.9 oz.