Halulite 5.7 L Pressure Cooker
Post Roast, maybe?
The Halulite 5.7 L Pressure Cooker from GSI is constructed of non-reactive, hard-anodized aluminum. The Halulite Pressure Cooker is lighter in weight and more efficient than most traditional camping pressure cookers. Loaded with safety features, you can safely and efficiently cook in the backcountry, under pressure.
14.00' x 10.00' x 8.20'
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
MATERIAL: Proprietary, Hard Anodized Alloy
Includes: 5.7 L Pressure Cooker, Lid
• High-performance, non-reactive, hard anodized aluminum construction provides exceptional efficiency and uniformity.
• Lighter, more compact design makes it easier to store and carry.
• Triple safety system locks lid until all pressure has dissipated.
• Independent release valves prevent over-pressurization, even if one valve becomes clogged.
• Reduces cooking time by up to 66% saving fuel, effort and carbon emissions.
• Instructions and recipes included.