Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Approx. 80 g (2.8 oz)|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Other Features||• Interchangeable buckles and straps: It takes 2 seconds to mix and match, and unlike leather belts, your buckle swap will not damage or dig holes into the belt.
• Simple, lightweight, and comfortable: No moving parts on this belt for a minimalist look with extreme durability.
• Low-profile: This belt lies down flat and will not protrude out from the pants or dig into the skin.
• Designed with comfort in mind: Ultra-lightweight buckles are shaped with a slight bend for extra comfort.
• No-slip locking mechanism: Buckle designed as a single solid part so it doesn’t slip or need adjustment throughout the day.
• High-grade material: Buckles are laser-cut from T6061 aluminum. The strap is woven with high-strength nylon webbing.
• Only belt with no holes and no flap: The tail of the belt tucks behind the buckle, providing a clean, sleek look.
• Made in the USA: Grip6 is a provider and supporter of good local jobs.
• Unlimited lifetime manufacturer's warranty -- The Grip6 A3 Guaran-damn-tee protects against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear & tear. These high-quality products were designed to last a lifetime.
• Buckle dimensions: 2.5" x 1.8"
• Webbing dimensions: 1.5" wide
Here's what Grip6 says on sizing:
"We discovered a lot about pant sizing when we began producing belts for our first Kickstarter project. The first thing we learned is that a pant size 36 isn't really 36 inches around. All pants are actually about 3 inches more than the size they claim to be. So a size 36 pant is really about 39 inches.
"This is what we do to get you the perfect belt size: First, remember how pants are 3 inches larger than they claim? Our buckle is about 3 inches wide, so that compensates for that portion. Next, we cut our webbing the same as the pant size and add 8 inches. We add 8 inches because we found it's just about the perfect amount of extra webbing to make the belt easy to put on and it also gives enough wiggle room for adjustment (like when you're at a buffet and trying to make the restaurant lose money and you eat until you're sick). Quick example: Size 30 Belt = 3 inch buckle + 38 inch webbing.
"We try hard to keep things simple. If you're wondering what size Grip6 Belt to purchase, just get your pant size. If your pants are a size 36, get a 36 belt. We promise it will fit."
- Similar Products