Guide 2 GTX Glove - Men's
Durable and dextrous for guides, mountaineers, and alpinists
Designed for long winter days, the durable yet dexterous Guide 2 GTX Gloves make them well suited to dedicated winter mountaineers, outdoor professionals and guides. The robust outer uses GORE-TEX® Warm waterproof technology with a supple Pittards® leather palm and digital leather reinforcement. This is combined with PrimaLoft® Gold synthetic insulation and a high pile lining to ensure warmth, dexterity and protection on cold, damp climbs.
The mapped 3D construction, pre-curved shape and PrimaLoft® Gold Grip Control of the Guide 2 GTX Gloves make ropework and tool handling easier, reducing hand fatigue on long days. In addition to this, the roll-top fingers and thumbs give a more precise fit, minimize seam exposure and increase durability. The cuff of the gloves can be quickly adjusted using one hand, and the protective outer extends inside the cuff of the glove to reduce freeze-thaw melt when clearing snowy ledges. An integrated pull-on tab and removable leash make sure gloves are firmly attached, and are easy to put on and take off.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Bemberg and PrimaLoft® Gold 100g/m2 grip control palm insulation
• PrimaLoft® Gold and high pile 60g/m2 insulation to back of hand
• GORE-TEX® Warm waterproof technology
• Durable textured stretch outer
• Pittards® Armortan leather palm, fingers and nosewipe
• Pittards® digital leather reinforcement in key wear areas
• Single handed adjustable cuff
• Integrated pull on tab
• 3D pre-curved construction
• Removable leash