GRN Line Replacement Bacteria Filter - Backcountry Plus
Replacement filter for Frontier Max and other systems
Take your adventure further with the most functional lightweight backcountry filtration in the world. Use the Bacteria filter in any Series IV system (such as the Frontier Max) for protection from water contaminants that you may encounter out on the trail.
The Aquamira Bacteria filter is the ideal choice for water filtration when in the out of doors. This filter meets US EPA Purifier Test Standards for the reduction of bacteria and protozoans in EPA Type-I test water for 1000 gallons of use. It proudly boasts a flow rate of up to 800 ml/min for immediate thirst protection.
Aquamira Series IV connectivity allows you to customize any Series IV system for use in high-impact activity in the backcountry. The ultralight cartridge dramatically extends your filtration capabilities with less than 1 oz. of added pack weight.
For the optimal hydration system, use a Bacteria filter to fill the Frontier Max casing that runs in line with your Aquamira reservoir. The pressurized engine will assist water through the bacteria filter making it the easiest filtration system on the planet.
Not effective against viruses.
Protozoa and Bacteria
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Bacteria filtration for protection from biological contaminants in natural water sources
• 1000 gallon filter capacity for extended use in the field
• Lightweight and compact for easy packing and reduced burden during activity
• Fits any Series IV system (such as the Frontier Max)
• Use with an Aquamira hydration engine for pressure-assisted filtration on-demand
• Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
• Meets US EPA Purifier Test Standards for the reduction of bacteria and protozoans in EPA Type-I test water.
• BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
• Filter made in the USA
The Series IV GRN Line filter is designed to be easy to use, lightweight, compact, and reliable. Frontier GRN Line filtration is achieved using Hollow Fiber Technology. The charged micro-glass fibers "pullin. organisms as small as bacteria out of the water stream while still maintaining high flow rates and low pressure drops. GRN Line filters meet US EPA Purifier Test Standards for the reduction of bacteria and protozoans in EPA Type-I test water. Frontier GRN Line filters provide superior biological protection, high flows, and long service life in a compact, lightweight, and easy to use cartridge.