Technical specifications & features
|Size (color)||One Size|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||D13A|
|Works with Ropes||8.9 to 10.5 mm|
|Material||aluminum side plates, stainless steel friction plate and wear plate, reinforced nylon handle|
|Other Features||• Hand motions are the same as with classic belay systems: both hands on the rope. A fall is stopped by tightening the hand on the free end of the rope.
• Can be used with all single ropes, and optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm diameters.
• Diagrams for rope installation engraved on belay device (interior and exterior).
• Great durability, for intensive use, thanks to the stainless steel wear plate.
• Exceptional comfort during the descent, thanks to the very controlled progression of the rope feed.
• Specially suitable for learning.
• Anti-panic handle: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the anti-panic function brakes and stops the descent.
• Special mode facilitates taking slack and provides a comfortable top-rope belay.
- Similar Products