up to 1.75 L/min
17 oz (481 g) total
12.3 oz (351 g) minimum
Protozoa and Bacteria
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• No pumping: Just fill the dirty reservoir, hang it, and let gravity do the hard work'yep, filtering water can be as easy as fill, hang, relax.
• Fast: Filters up to 1.75 liters per minute; microfilter lifetime up to 1,500 liters of water.
• Effective: Every microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa*.
• Light & Compact: System weighs 11.5 oz. (326 g) and stows smaller than most 1L bottles.
• Group-ready: 12 liter (6.0L filtered + 6.0L unfiltered) total capacity easily supplies water for larger groups.
• Field-cleanable: Microfilter can be easily backflushed in 4 seconds to maintain filter performance.
• Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny, hollow fibers enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
• Easy collecting & dispensing: Collecting water is easy'simply open the top, scoop water, and close; control delivery of filtered water with hose shutoff clamp.
• Comes with: 6.0L Clean reservoir, 6.0L Dirty reservoir, Hollow Fiber microfilter, hoses, shutoff clamp, and storage sack.
*This includes Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera.