Soft, squeezable, drip-free travel tubes
The new GoToob+ keeps the features people love: it’s still made from soft, rugged silicone that’s easy to squeeze and gets every last drop out; the small, medium, and large sizes are still air travel approved (TSA); and all four sizes are food-safe (FDA). But the GoToob+ also offers a bunch of new features that no other soft travel bottle in the world has. The GoToob+ features a new, larger opening making it both easier to fill and clean. The bases of all the GoToob+ tubes have been contoured so that they can now stand up easily for even easier filling. There are larger size indicators on the silicone (making the size clearer to TSA agents so you can breeze through security), not to mention the tubes come in new shapes, sizes, and colors. And we haven't even told you about our patent-pending LoopLock[TM] yet.
2.5 fl. oz. (each)
1.58 oz (45 grams) each
50.8 X 101.6 X 38.1 mm (2 X 4 X 1.5 inches) each
• GoToob+ are recommended for shampoos, conditioners, lotions, liquid soaps, condiments (ketchup, salad dressing, etc.), body-wash, toothpaste, secret sauce, magic potions, and many other low and medium viscosity fluids
- Alcohols (including mouthwash), salicylic acid, silicone-based lubricants, DEET-based insect repellent, hydrogen peroxide, sterile products such as contact solution, and caustic, corrosive, or flammable products.
- These products may discolor your GoToob+ or cause it to leak.
• Maximum # of GoToob+ that can fit in a 1-QT plastic bag:
- Small - 12
- Small+Medium+Large - 3/3/2
• We recommend testing the following fluids in a GoToob+ overnight before your next trip, as the viscosity may be too low for a GoToob+:
-Personal lubricants (non-silicone based), Almond butter, Liquid sweeteners (especially Stevia), Essential oils, Sunscreen and tanning lotions, Skin conditioning oil formulations, Castille soap.