Comfortable down-turned performance shoe for sport & bouldering
The Butora Gomi is a comfortable down-turned performance climbing shoe that is best suited to sport climbing and bouldering. Wrapped in Butora's proprietary NEO Fuse sticky rubber, the Gomi gets back to Butora's tradition of carefully pairing comfort with performance. The Gomi is marginally softer than Butora's other aggressive models and is a completely new last built from the ground up.
Some of the features found on the Gomi include:
• Butora's own NEO Fuse Sticky Rubber (4mm Outsole)
• Large thin sticky rubber toe patch for excellent sensitivity and grip while toe hooking
• Power Rand rear rand that transfers power to the forefoot and toebox
• High tension heel rand brings the power to where you need it
• 3D Molded heel cup that tucks under rear rand for durability
This Pink version of the Gomi is a Narrow fit. It fits similar to most peoples' street shoe sizes (results may vary). Size the same as your street shoe size for an aggressive fit. Sizing is the same as Acro size.
Wide (Seagrass) version also available.
Climbing Shoe Style:
Hook & Loop
• The Gomi is the most comfortable down turned shoe Butora makes. You can climb longer with little discomfort, right out of the box.
• The Gomi just fits like it was made for you; less worrying about your shoes, more focus on climbing.
• The Gomi is a bit softer, allowing you to feel everything. Friction and control allows you stand on volumes and micro holds better than ever.
• Ask a resoler which brand of shoes they like to resole the most, we are pretty confident Butora will be at the top of the list. Their shoes are very well made, so you can resole them, get years out of each pair, and put that money saved towards your next climbing trip. NEO Fuse
NEO Fuse is Butora's stickiest rubber offering. Used on a majority of Butora's shoes, Fuse is best suited to smearing, edging, and "smedging.in. NEO Fuse excels In both indoor and outdoor climbing.
-- Smearing - 10/10
-- Edging - 9/10
-- Durability - 8/10 NEO Rubber:
NEO rubber is manufactured in Butora's own factory and meets the highest quality control measures set by Butora. Butora owns every step of this process from 100% raw material to finished product and takes pride in offering the highest grade product available. The NEO rubber recipe was designed to maximize friction, increase durability, prevent oxidation, cracking, and delamination. What makes Butora's NEO rubber perform better?
Neo Rubber is sourced at the highest-grade butyl available. This ensures that the rubber is consistent throughout the manufacturing process and the life of the rubber while climbing. Butora's special formulation allows for what they believe to be the best attributes of performance, durability and longevity. All rubber that is used in the factory is sustainably used, recycled, and repurposed when possible.