Technical specifications & features
|Weight||12 oz (340 g)|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2017|
|Tent Sleeps||1 Person|
|Area||35 ft² (3.2 m²)|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Tent Pole Type||Requires one trekking pole or one 45 inch Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Pole for setup (sold separately)|
|Stuff Size||10 x 8 x 1.5 in|
|Material||30D Silicon Nylon|
|Other Features||- Includes tarp, stuff sack, and guylines
- Stakes and poles not included
- Requires 6 stakes
- Micro Buckles connect harness to cape for easy installation and removal.
- Full 360-degree protection, whether set up as a shelter or worn as rain gear.
- Full Zippered Entrance makes entering and exiting the shelter a snap.
- Adjustable Vestibule Height allows you to increase ventilation while maintaining adequate rain protection.
- Side Snaps for shortening the long sides when worn as a cape.
- Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights depending upon conditions.
- Integrated Map / Night Stash Pocket with zipper closure to keep stuff contained. Pocket also doubles as the stuff sack.
- Center Pole Support significantly improves the ability of the shelter to handle wind and snow loads.
- Ultralight Waterproof Canopy is made from high strength 30 denier Silicone Nylon.
- Extremely Easy Setup requires only six stakes.
- Mates with the Serenity NetTent (sold separately)
Please note, this tent must be seam-sealed to ensure waterproofness before use. Six Moon recommends McNett SilNet Seam Sealer (not included).
- Similar Products