Technical specifications & features
|Weight||950 g (1/2 pair size 8.5 US)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||441001/201|
|Shoe Type||Mountaineering Boots|
• Cordura® upper
• Quick lacing system for easy and fast closure
• 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for lightweight warmth and comfort
• Integrated gaiter in Superfabric and Schoeller®
• Waterproof zip
• HELIX rubber rand protects both the upper and the midsole from abrasion and rock impact as well as providing better grip and torsional stability
• Anatomic PE footbed with an aluminium film and 3M™ Thinsulate™ padding
Helix rubber rand: the unique helical rubber rand protects both the upper and the midsole from abrasion and rock impact, and provides better grip and torsional stability as well.
• PE insert for cushioning and an aluminum film for optimum insulation.
• Carbon-fiber insole for crampon rigidity.
&Bull; Tech PU crampon inserts at the heel and toe give both crampon security and shock absorbing comfort. The undercut toe ledge keeps climbing edge back under toe for greater edging precision when climbing without crampons.
• PU insert in the heel area ensures better shock absorption and stability.
• Dual density microporous rubber midsole ensures comfort and insulation as well as forefoot sensitivity.
• Vibram® Titus Outsole A textured semi-blocked heel strike and toe area for enhanced grip on hard surfaces. Extra textured deep lugs for better grip on different grounds and abrasion resistance. Multidirectional lugs in the centre provide 360° traction. Deep, wide channels help with drainage and self-cleaning. Concave heel face enhances braking effect during descent.
a.d.d.®: Garmont’s Anatomically Directed Design (a.d.d.®) enables your foot’s natural ability to stabilize, absorb shock, and propel forward. Fit is enhanced by closely matching design and function to the natural asymmetric shape of your feet.
The ankle cuff is lower on the outside and taller on the inside for better edging and greater overall stability and comfort when traversing and scrambling.
The tongue matches the asymmetric shape of the top of your foot and ankle. It is thicker to the outside and progressively thinner toward the inside. This anatomic shape keeps the tongue in place resulting in better control, stability and comfort.
Differential Ankle Pads
Securely locks the heel in place for a precise fit around the ankle bones for better stability and support.
Precision Lacing and natural flex
The shoe flexes like your foot for out-of-the-box walking comfort.
Roomy Toe Box
Features a straighter shape to accommodate the natural position of the big toe. With this design your toes can provide better balance and propulsion.
- Similar Products