Fuse Jacket - Women's (Fall 2019)
Dynamic, breathable synthetic insulation for moving fast in the mountains
The Mountain Equipment women's Fuse Jacket combines Polarloft® Featherless insulation with lightweight mechanical stretch 20D RS outer fabric. A highly breathable, fast-moving layer that can be worn alone for maximum mobility and comfort on bluebird days, before performing effortlessly under a shell when the sky starts to fall.
Polarloft® Featherless synthetic insulation by 3M®
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Lightweight 20D RS Nylon outer fabric with mechanical stretch; highly breathable and windproof
• 214 g (Size MED) of Polarloft® Featherless insulation by 3M®: Synthetic insulation that offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and small pack size.
• Stitched-through quilted construction
• Adjustable Elastane bound Mountain Hood
• YKK® molded center front zip
• 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
• Internal zipped security pocket
• Elastane bound cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
• Packs into hand pocket with twin carabiner carry loops