Self-inflating baffled air pad for unparalleled comfort
A radical hybrid design in sleeping pads, the NEMO Flyer combines the thickness of an air pad with the plush durability of a foam pad — and with minimal weight consequences. The Flyer is the first pad to use a completely new manufacturing approach that removes 60% of the foam yet tremendously increases thickness and plushness when inflated, producing a 3D-sculpted topology for a faster recovery after a hard day on the mountain.
2.0 in / 5 cm
Regular: 20 in / 51 cm Regular Wide: 25 in / 64 cm Long Wide: 25 in / 64 cm
Reg: 1 lb 7 oz / 640 g Reg Wide: 1 lb 13 oz / 810 g Long Wide: 1 lb 15 oz / 880 g
Regular: 72 in / 183 cm Regular Wide: 72 in / 183 cm Long Wide: 76 in / 193 cm
Bag Stuff Size:
Regular: 10.0 x 6.5 in dia / 25 x 17 cm dia Regular Wide: 12.0 x 6.5 in dia / 30 x 17 cm dia Long Wide: 12.0 x 8.0 in dia / 30 x 20 cm dia
• Plush open-cell foam offers a second level of security on the trail.
• New technology allows for the first self-inflated pad to use 3D-sculpting.
• Horizontal coring retains a higher R-value with less foam, so you don't have to sacrifice weight or packed size for warmth.
• Unique manufacturing approach removes 60% of foam yet increases thickness by 290% when inflated.
• Ultralight 20D soft-touch fabric set is more pliable and comfortable than competitors.
• Zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve for fine tuning and fast inflation/deflation.
• R-Value tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.
• Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
-- Velcro Strap
-- Repair kit
-- Drawstring stuff sack