Fly Creek HV UL1 Bikepack
Superlight tent packs down small for bikepacking
From the award-winning, best-selling line of Fly Creek HV UL tents comes a bikepacking tent designed for on and off-road, two-wheeled travel. The pole segments have been shortened for optimal handlebar, pannier, and saddlebag storage. The burly compression stuff sack with a daisy chain makes storing these tents anywhere, a cinch. Enjoy the comforts of extras like an oversized storage pocket, webbing for dry helmet storage, and all the other features that make Fly Creek HV UL tents the bomb.
1 lb 8 oz
Foot - 17"; Head - 39"
Foot - 28"; Head - 38"
Tent Pole Type:
DAC NSL pole system with Angle SF Hubs
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Compression stuff sack with daisy-chain webbing system for multiple bike-frame attachment configuration
• DAC Angle SF Hub allows for high-volume pole architecture resulting in steeper walls
• High volume architecture increases the usable space without increasing weight
• Dry-entry door design keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
• Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
• Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
• Structured foot-end corners create more usalbe space between your feet and tent wall
• Daisy-chain webbing loops on the fly's exterior for drying wet clothes and gear
• 3-D shelf is ideal for stashing oversized gear, utilizing dead space above your feet
• Elastic webbing securely stores your helmet on top of tent body
• Oversized ceiling pocket provides great storage space
• Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices
• Footprint sold separately